Brownies are the ultimate kind of comfort food in my opinion.In winters i always love to serve these easy oil brownies with a cup of hot coffee. Isn’t it cool…:)
Out of the bosom of the Air
Out of the cloud-folds of her garments shaken,
Over the woodlands brown and bare,
Over the harvest-fields forsaken,
Silent, and soft, and slow
Descends the snow.
|Sugar (grind it)||3/4 cup|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Roasted nuts||as needed|
- In a large bowl add eggs and sugar, beat till fluffy.
- Add oil and beat for 10 minutes.Now add all dry ingredients. Add milk also.
- Beat again and pour in greased pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180c.
- In 1 tsp butter fry all mixed nuts roughly chopped and set aside.
- Melt milk chocolate and spread on brownie cake. you can spread chocolate icing also …Check the recipe of icing here: Double chocolate Brownie
- Spread roasted nuts and let it cool down completely and cut in squares.
awesome recipe sister Ainy 🙂 <3