Yes all those who are chocolate lovers like me will gladly try this recipe.Nigella Lason is one of my favorite chef and always love to try her cake recipes.This is one of her best. Enjoy these double chocolate brownies with a hot cup of tea or coffee…:)
Warm Blankets and a
Rich chocolate Brownie
What else do you want
|Brown sugar||1/2 cup packed|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
|Milk chocolate||1/2 cup|
- In a small pan add butter and melt on stove ,on very low flame. Add sugar too and with wooden spoon or spatula mix both till well blend.(if you don’t have brown sugar then replace it with white sugar but reduce the quantity of white sugar )
- Transfer it in a bowl.
- Measure flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt .
- Stir flour mix in butter and sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and vanilla, Add in brownie mixture.
- Mix again with whisk.
- Add milk chocolate in this mixture.(you can replace milk chocolate by cooking chocolate chunks)
- Pour in a greased tin and bake for 25 minutes at 180c.
- Cool it down completely then spread topping.
|Icing sugar||1 cup|
|Cocoa powder||3 tbsp|
|Chopped cooking or milk chocolate||4 tbsp|
- In a pan add all ingredients and cook on a low flame till well mix.
- Pour on brownie cake.
- Now cut squares of your own choice.
- Enjoy with your family and kids…:)
Don’t miss to watch this video…:D