Fried fish is always a favorite especially in winters i love to make this crispy and delicious coated fish for my family.So boost up your immune system after trying this recipe.
|Fish fillets (spineless)||1/2kg|
|Corn flour||3 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Chinese salt||1 tsp|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tbsp|
|Soya sauce||3 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
- Mix all ingredients and make a batter.(I have used 1 egg)
- Marinate fish in this batter for 20-25 minutes.
- Deep fry it on medium flame till golden brown and crispy.
- I will recommend you to use fresh fish fillet, frozen fish will become soggy after few minutes.
- If using frozen fish then thaw it in a strainer to drain water completely. Then cut in fingers.
bookmakred dear 🙂 lovely fried fish
Thank you Monu…:)
Which fish did u use , please anawer
Sole fish or Rahu without spine.
I love Seafood i must try this one recipe!