- If you will pack a different Lunch daily, your child will take interest. You can cut sandwiches and french toasts in different shapes.
- Try different fillings of sandwiches. Wrap in cling sheet.
- Buy lunch boxes of their own choice. Ask them to arrange lunch in boxes themselves.
- Try to give a lunch which is manageable and easy to eat.
- If your child is not eating lunch despite your best effort, do not give up. Pack healthy and nutritious Lunch your child will eat when hungry.
- In the picture below you can see CORN CHICKEN ROLLS UP. For recipe click here: