Different name isn’t it???? Yes a very different and tasty cake you can say highly traditional cheese cake..lolz. Thou season of carrots are about to end but i will recommend you to try once in this season.
|Butter/ ghee||1/2 cup|
|Cream cheese||1 cup|
|Icing sugar||as needed|
|Vanilla essence||few drops.|
- Grate carrots and transfer in a pan. Add sugar and milk and cook till dry.
- Add butter or ghee and cook till butter separates.
- You can add nuts and cardamom also.
- Now in a spring pan spread this evenly with flat spoon and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla essence.
- Beat cream and mix in cream cheese.
- Spread on gajrella/carrots and let it set.
- Enjoy a very different desi style cheese cake.