Hi friends a very sweet and chocolaty happy new year I was thinking to wish you all in my style and as I mentioned before I love sweets and chocolate so instantly I decided to make “2013 doughnut”… It was an exciting activity for me and my kids. Hope you will like it as well. Top of all today its a beginning of a new journey of my website. I would like to thank my husband, without his support and efforts it couldn’t be possible. I will end with this wish for you and for myself as well..
New year comes to give us a fresh hope
For a better future and success
New Year gives us dream for that
We will face challenges with confidence
On this new year may your dreams and hopes
succeed with the blessings of God
Happy New Year and Seasons greetings to all…..
|Plain Flour||2 cup|
|Icing Sugar||3/4 cup|
|Instant Yeast||2 tsp|
|Powder Milk||1 tbsp|
- Mix all ingredients and then knead them with lukewarm milk. It should be soft now keep it at warm place (near stove) to rise.
- Now roll the dough with rolling pin and cut it with doughnut cutter.
- Deep fry them on medium flame.
|Cooking Chocolate||4 oz|
|Icing Sugar||2 cups|
- In a pan add icing sugar ,butter and milk and mix well.
- Now add chocolate and melt it on low flame (I always keep it in microwave for 20 sec) and then add in sugar mixture.
- After mixing, dip doughnuts one by one and leave them to set…..
- Make any shape you want with the dough (in this case I’ve made numbers), then dip them in icing and garnished with sprinkles.