Chciken tikka is always a favorite BBQ food.This recipe is an inspiration from Shireen Appa’s recipe with a little bit of my own twist .Very easy and very tasty.This can be a lunch box, Hi tea, side dish or brunch item.
|Chicken breast fillets||1/2 kg|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Capsicum, onion and tomatoes||as needed|
- Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess water.
- Cut chicken breasts in cubes and marinate with Vinegar,Salt, Ginger garlic paste, Lemon juice, All spice powder, Chilli powder, hung curd, egg, corn flour.
- Leave this for 1 hour .
- Now make capsicum ,onion and tomato cubes. Arrange chicken cubes ,all veggie cubes in alternate manner on wooden skewers.
- Fry them in oil and serve with any sauce.
- You can keep this marinated chicken in freezer for 1 months.When needed thaw and arrange on skewer then fry.