|Gram flour/ basan||1 cup|
|Dessicated coconut||2 tbsp (to sprinkle)|
- In a pan add butter and cardamom. Let it melt then add gram flour.
- Cook till light brown . Add milk and stir constantly for five minutes.
- Now add sugar and saffron and mix well.
- Cook till sugar melts and become a little bit thick .
- Spread in a greased pan and press with wet hand or spatula. Sprinkle nuts and coconut.
- Let it set for few minutes and then cut shapes of your choice.
- I have used evaporated milk instead of fresh milk. End result was too good.
- I have used ghee instead of butter, reduce quantity of ghee to 100 gms. But go for butter first
- I have reduced sugar to 3/4 cup . You can ajust according to your taste.