This recipe I have picked from a group and tried it myself. I liked the different method and taste of these cutlets. You can make these for kids lunch boxes and for tea parties.
|Chicken boneless||1 cup|
|Tandori masala of any brand||1-2 tbsp according to your taste|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Green chili paste||1/2 tsp|
|Chicken powder||1/2 tsp|
|Potatoes||4 medium size|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||as required|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
- In Chicken add tandoori masala, ginger garlic paste, chicken powder, chili paste. Mix well and keep it in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and add marinated chicken in it. Cook till tender and shred it.
- Mash potatoes and add chicken mixture , Salt, black pepper, coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Mix well.
- Make shape of your own choice.
- Dip in egg and in bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry.
- Serve with any sauce.