In our language we can call it as” NUTELLA KE LACHE DAR NAAN”….LOL. This is my own successful creation.This can be you breakfast, brunch, hi tea snack, kids lunch box snack or you can give this as a gift to your sweet friends…:)
|Plain Flour||2 cups|
|instant Yeast||2 tsp|
|Nutella spread/ any other chocolate spread||as needed|
|Granulated sugar||as needed|
|Egg wash||1 no.|
|Milk||1 cup (for kneading)|
- Add all ingredients except Nutella and knead well with warm milk.
- Set aside for 2-3 hours and then divide dough in 4 portions, dust plain flour on working surface and roll the dough.
- On the rolled dough spread nutella and then roll one portion and make a long roll.
- Now make a coil shape of this roll and with light hands roll it again to make a flat bread.
- Brush egg wash on top and sprinkle granulated sugar.
- In the same way make all four breads.
- Bake it at 180c till bread become brown from top.
- Serve hot with Chocolate or Caramel topping.
What a gorgeous looking bread! Thank you so much for sharing with us at An Affair from the Heart!
Thank you dear…:)
It’s look tasty . Would love to eat and try to make it properly !! Thanks for sharing ..
I think a picture or two of the technique of the rolling that incorporates the nutella in the bread, might be helpful. Looks incredibly yummy though.
Noted 🙂 Thanks for appreciation.