French toast is known in France as “pain perdu”, which translates to “lost bread,” because it makes delicious use of leftover bread. Once you’ve mastered the basic French toast recipe, a range of possibilities opens up. A lot of variations you can do . French Toast is one of those things I never ever used a recipe for….lol
This recipe is also one of my experimental recipe for kids. Make your sweet bread a tempting treat for your young ones. Even you can also enjoy anytime….:)
|Mixed nuts roughly chopped||as needed|
|Nutella or any chocolate spread||as needed|
|Bread slices||4 nos|
- Beat egg and sugar ,add milk and beat again.Set a side.
- Cut any shape from cutter or you can cut after frying also.
- Spread nutella or any chocolate spread on one slice and spread nuts on it.
- Cover with other slice and dip carefully in batter and fry.
- I cut smiling face after frying.
- Enjoy different shapes and styles…:)
Sending this to :http://haffaskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-1st-event-announcement-back-to-school.html