Naan khatai is a very famous cookie. I saw my mother making these when I was a small kid. The taste of naan khatai is very different from other cookies. You can say OLD IS GOLD….because our nanis and dadis used to make these in stove oven.
|Sugar (grind it)||1 cup|
|Baking Powder||2 tsp|
|Egg White (for brushing)||as desired|
- Keep ghee in fridge till its hard.
- Then mix sugar in it with hand or plastic spoon until its creamy.
- Now add meida, suji, backing powder and illaichi powder in it. Knead it well and make dough.
- Grease baking tray, make small balls and place them on tray and flattened them with palm.
- Now brush egg on top and place it in oven for 15-20 mins at 180c.
Sending this to Recipes Passion Event
1.5 cup ghee how much in cups
1 and a half cup ghee.
Best naan khatai recipe ever thanks annie