A very cute idea for kids party, i myself love the colors of these jelly boats. These adorable jelly boats your kids will love to eat.Make in different colors and give your kids a perfect treat..:)
|Jello- jelly of any color||as required
|Water||to make jelly
|Cocktail sticks||for making boats
- Scoop all the flesh out of the orange halves.
- Stand the empty shells on muffin tray to help them upright.
- Make up the jellies of different colors. But add half water then instructed on packet.
- Pour jelly in the skin of oranges.Keep in fridge.
- When set cut carefully in three segments.
- Now make sails with paper and cocktail sticks.
- You can make sea with blue color jelly.