Tiramisu is a famous Italian dessert and one of my favorites.Very easy to make just need few ingredients and i normally make with packet cream instead of Ricotta.
|Cake Rusks/ Sponge fingers||18
|Black coffee||300 ml
|Ricotta Cheese||250g 2 tubs
|Cream (if using instead of ricotta)||2 packets milk pack
|Icing sugar||50 g (2 oz)
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp
|Grated chocolate||as needed
- Place cake rusks or sponge fingers (you can take simple tea cake also but reduce the amount of coffee liquid) in the base of a 8 inch square serving dish.
- Pour over the coffee, in a bowl beat ricotta/ cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread evenly over the sponge or rusks.
- Chill the dessert in the fridge for 30 minutes, sprinkle with the grated chocolate just before serving.
- To make black coffee just dissolve coffee granules in hot water, let it cool then pour over cake rusks.