- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp, roasted and crushed
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Yellow food color 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice 4 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Onion 2 , chopped
- Tomatoes 2, chopped
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Piece of coal to give smoke
- In a bowl add chicken, ginger garlic paste, Red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper, food color, lemon juice. Mix well and marinate it overnight. keep it in fridge.
- Next day in a pot add oil and cumin seeds, saute for few seconds. Add onion, fry till light brown.
- Add tomatoes and fry for few seconds and add red chili powder 1/4 tsp. Stir constantly till tomatoes become soft.
- Add marinated chicken in it stir for few seconds and add beat yogurt in it. Mix well and cover with the lid.
- Cook till chicken tender and oil separates.
- Burn coal on stove and give smoke.
- Garnish with cream and coriander leaves and chilies.
- Serve with NAANS.
- Enjoy this finger licking dish with your family.