This is always a big hit because the combination of cheese and chicken is hot favorite of kids. You can try these with puff pastry too.
For dough recipe you can open the link of “ROSE CROISSANTS“, even you can try the filling too. Add cheese in the same filling.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN FILLING:
|Chicken boiled and shredded||1 cup|
|Onion||1 small, chopped|
|Chilli paste||1 tbsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
- In a pan saute onion add chicken. Stir it.
- Add all spices and mix.
- Let it cool down and add shredded cheese.
- Roll the dough make a small circle, it should be very thin.
- Place filling on one side ,roll and make a croissant shape.
- Brush egg and sprinkle sesame seeds or kalongi seeds , bake them at 180c till golden brown color appear.
- You can give different shapes to these breads. Here are few ideas in a single platter..:)