A recipe by Shireen app again. This is very simple and delicious recipe. Try it this Eid for Eid Dinners and grab appreciation from your family.
|Red chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 -1/2 tsp|
|Curry powder||1 -1/2 tsp|
- Wash chicken and make slits.
- Mix vinegar and salt in water and soak chicken in it for an hour or two.
- Wipe chicken with paper towel and then mix all spices in a bowl.
- Apply spices on chicken and place in a large pot. You can add 1/4 tsp yellow food color too.
- Cook till water dries and half tender.
- Now fry in oil from all sides.
- Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle chat masala and serve with Naan.