Potato Samosas are all time and all age favorite tea time snake in Pakistan. These triangle shaped potato filled turnovers seasoned with spices are irresistible and tasty choice in my opinion.
I still remember those small size potato filled samosas of zoology dept, which were my hot favorite in university, those who studied in Karachi University will agree with me…:)
|Red chilli flakes||1 tbsp or can adjust to taste|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Whole coriander seeds crushed||1/2 tsp|
|Kasuri methi||1/4 tsp|
|Green Chillies||1 tbsp chopped|
|Whole spice powder -optional||1/2 tsp|
- Boil potatoes and after peeling skin mash them.
- In a bowl mix all spices and green chillies and coriander in it.
- Mix well and fill them in shop brought flour sheets or samosa patti.
- If you want to make them at home then you can check my recipe of CHICKEN TIKKA SAMOSA .You can get the recipe of Samosa dough making.
- Serve with Ketchup,Green chutney or a new recipe of Samosa Chutney /sauce i have added check it here , and for Chicken Tikka samosa recipe Click on this link…https://www.ainycooks.com/chicken-tikka-samosa/