If you like the flavor of lemon juice in your beverage, you will appreciate this drink.
Lemon is a strong antibacterial, antiviral, immune booster, digestive aid and liver cleanser. It is a citrus fruit rich in vitamin C, it also contains vitamin B, riboflavin and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium as well as proteins and carbohydrates. Generally, lemon is consumed in the form of juice or lemon water. In our country lemon water/lemo pani/shikanjabeen is a popular summer drink. Very simple but full of nutrition….:)
|Sugar||1 cup /to taste|
|Salt||1 tsp level / to taste|
|Black salt||1/2 tsp (optional)|
|Mint leaves||few for garnishing|
|Lemon slices||few for garnishing.|
- Squeeze lemons to extract juice and then after removing seeds mix in water, add sugar a and salt also .
- Stir till sugar dissolve .
- Can add black rock salt also.
- Serve chill with few mint leaves and lemon slices.
- Enjoy this easy Lemonade recipe…:)