For me this dish was different and unique. Seekh kebab Karhai is one of the famous dishes in Attock. I tried two different Karhis with seekh kebabs. Today I am posting creamy seekh kebab karhai, second recipe will post later.
You can make Seekh Kebabs with chicken or Beef. I am sure you will like this dish.
|Seekh kebab (KnNs)||7-8|
|Tomatoes||3 large, chopped|
|Onion||1 medium, sliced|
|Ginger||1 inch piece|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1/2 tsp|
|Crushed coriander seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds crushed||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|All spice powder/ garam masala||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves, green chilies||as needed|
|Kasuri methi||1/2 tsp|
- For seekh kebab Recipe you can click the link : BUNDO KHAN KAKORI KEBABS.
- I have used K&Ns chicken Seekh kebabs. You can make at home or use readymade. Half fry them and set aside. Cut them in pieces or you can cook as it is.
- In a pan add tomatoes, garlic cloves, onion and ginger . Add half cup of water and cook till soft and mashy. Let it cool completely.
- Grind it and set aside. Tomato sauce is ready.
- In another pan add oil and fry chicken Seekh Kebabs till light brown . Add yogurt and all other spices fry for few seconds on high flame. Let the water dries.
- Now add tomato sauce and cover pan with the lid and cook till oil separates.
- In the end add cream , green chillies, coriander leaves and dry methi.
- Let it simmer for few minutes on slow flame.
- Serve with Roghni naan or plain naan.