|Chicken bone less||1/2 kg|
|Carrots||2 medium, julienne cut|
|Bell pepper/ capsicum||1 large, julienne cut|
|Cabbage||1 cup, thinly sliced|
|Garlic cloves||6-7, crushed|
|Sesame oil or vegetable oil||3-4 tbsp|
|Soya sauce||6 tbsp|
|Chili sauce||6 tbsp or to tatse|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Chinese salt||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Spring onion ,green part||1/4 cup|
- Boil noodles and set aside.
- In a Wok or pot add 1/2 tsp oil and fry all bell peppers. Take it out and add 1/2 tsp oil in wok again, now stir fry cabbage. Take it out.
- Add 1/2 tsp oil and onion, stir fry them and take tem out.
- Stir fry carrots in 1/2 tsp oil and take it out.
- In wok add 1 tsp sesame oil, soya sauce, chili sauce, black pepper, Chinese salt, salt, chili flakes and half garlic. Cook for few minutes till thick. Take it out.
- In a wok add oil and garlic, stir it. After a minute add chicken and cook for few minutes till tender.
- Add noodles and stir.
- Add all vegetables one by one. Stir for few seconds.
- In the end add spring onion and remove from heat.
- You can garnish with sesame seeds and serve.