A preferably healthy choice for kids…you can layer it with chocolate to make it irresistible…..You can put these in your kids lunch box daily , a lot of variations you can do with this recipe …:)
|Cheerio's Cereal /honey loops||3 cups|
|Peanut butter||1/4 cup|
- In a pan add sugar and butter ,mix well and stir constantly till sugar melts.Flame should be low.
- Now add honey and peanut butter and mix it fast.
- Add cheerios and peanuts mix well and pour in greased dish.
- Press down with wooden spoon ,let it cool down completely then cut bars with sharp knife.
- You can pour melted chocolate on top then cut in desired shape.Even you can add chocolate chips while mixing cheerios.