I am grateful to my sister in law for sharing her family recipe with me. Very simple recipe but delicious in taste.Try is must.
|Beef/ Mutton||1/ 2 kg
|Whole Red chillies ||5-6
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp
|Ginger ||1 tbsp cut in thin sticks
- In pan add oil and thinly sliced onion. Fry till light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Break red whole chillies with hand and add in onion.
- Add meat and stir. Add chopped tomatoes and salt, stir all till oil separates.
- Add water now.Cook till meat tender.
- Add washed spinach and green chillies cut in big pieces. Stir and cover the pot with lid.
- Let it simmer for few minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with Julianne cut ginger.