- Milk chocolate 1 cup
- White chocolate 1/2 cup
- Oreo biscuits 5-6
- Crush cookies to form a fine powder.
- Melt chocolates one by one in microwave or use double boiler method to melt chocolate.
- Fold Oreo in chocolate. Mix well.
- Grease silicon chocolate mold. Drop Oreo mix in mold with spoon.
- Tap mold tray on flat surface to remove air bubbles.
- Keep in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- Remove from mold and serve.
- I have wrapped in colorful sheets. You can also do the same for your kids.
- Present your loved ones on special occasions.