A perfect party treat for all age groups. Very easy to make in few minutes. And interesting thing is base of these cakes. You can either use oreo biscuits as a base or use digestive biscuits end result will be marvelous.
|Digestive biscuits||1 cup|
|Cream cheese||500g or 16oz|
|Cream||2 and 1/2 cup|
|Icing sugar||1 and 1/2 cup|
|Gelatin powder||1 tbsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
- In a bowl add finely chopped/ grind biscuits , butter and sugar. Mix well and spread in spring pan or muffin cases. Press with spoon and bake it for 10 minutes at 180c.
- Now soak gelatin in 2 tbsp. water.
- Beat cream cheese and add sugar till smooth.
- Now add Cream and beat again till fluffy.
- Place gelatin in microwave for 10 seconds and dissolve it.
- Add this in cream mixture.
- Pour on biscuit base and for mini Oreo base just place Oreo in muffin pan base and then pour cream mixture on it.Spread it evenly with the back of spoon.
- Place in refrigerator till well set.
- Remove from pan very carefully.
- Top with any topping of your choice.
- I have mixed Oreo biscuits (crushed) in cream mixture. You can skip this step.