This recipe is my own created and tried one. Last year I have posted JELLY MELLY DRINK for kids, which was well appreciated by you all. Now in this summer i am sharing a very delicious shake recipe which your kids will adore 🙂
|Mango pulp||1 cup|
|Condensed milk||2 tbsp or to tatse|
|Jellies||2 flavors of your choice|
|Ice cream scoop||1|
- Prepare jelly and keep them in freezer. I have used frozen jellies.
- You can use any flavor of jelly.
- In blender add milk, condensed milk and mango pulp.
- Blend it till smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed jellies.
- You can cut jellies into small pieces and add in serving glasses, pour milk shake on it.
- You can add ice cream scoop on top as well.
- Loaded shake is ready for you and your kids.