|Tomatoes||1/2 kg, chop them or make paste|
|Crushed ginger and garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Crushed red chili||1 tsp|
|Karhai masala||2 tbsp|
|Green chilies , ginger and coriander leaves||as needed|
- In a wok add oil and chicken, fry till color change.
- Now add tomatoes , crushed red chilies, crushed ginger and garlic, salt and karahi masala (any brand). Fry for few seconds.
- Add water 1 cup and cover with the lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid and fry till oil separate. Now add ginger sticks, green chilies and coriander. Remove from stove.
- Place a bread slice in center and place burning coal on top. Pour 1 tsp oil on coal. Cover with the lid for 10 minutes.
- Koyla Karhai is ready to serve.
- Serve with Naan and Raita.