SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE FONDANT ROSES:
- Take a small portion of dough and roll it in a cylinder form.
- Cut equal pieces and make balls ,make a long strip from one piece.
- Take a plastic sheet and place all pieces on sheet and cover it.
- Now press with your thumb to form a thin irregular circles.
- Now roll long strip with finger tips and make inner Petal of flower.
- Now arrange all three petals with inner one and turn edges outside with finger.
- Cut the excess portion from bottom of flower.
- Your rose is ready.
- Roll dough and cut flowers with cutter.
- With the back of knife give impression on petals.
- Roll the dough as thin as you can.
- Prepare butter cream. Now cover the cake with very thin layer of butter cream.
- Cover the cake with rolled dough and cut extra edges and corners of dough.
- With a flat knife or spatula remove air from covered dough .
- With the back of the knife give marks on fondant.
- Arrange flowers, bow or any thing of your choice.But before placing flowers or bow spread butter cream on the bottom.
Hope you all liked my ideas and will try soon. I would love to hear from you. Cake recipe i will post soon…:)