|Cake Rusks/ Sponge fingers||18|
|Black coffee||300 ml|
|Ricotta Cheese||250g 2 tubs|
|Cream (if using instead of ricotta)||2 packets milk pack|
|Icing sugar||50 g (2 oz)|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
|Grated chocolate||as needed|
- Place cake rusks or sponge fingers (you can take simple tea cake also but reduce the amount of coffee liquid) in the base of a 8 inch square serving dish.
- Pour over the coffee, in a bowl beat ricotta/ cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread evenly over the sponge or rusks.
- Chill the dessert in the fridge for 30 minutes, sprinkle with the grated chocolate just before serving.
- To make black coffee just dissolve coffee granules in hot water, let it cool then pour over cake rusks.