This recipe is a bit different from regular aloo gosht recipes. If you will serve this with naans i am assuring you your family members will love this dish. Chef Zakir taught this recipe a long ago ,hope you will also try it.
|Mutton/ beef||1/2 kg|
|Potatoes||2 large ,cut in 4 pieces.|
|Whole spices mixed||1 tbsp|
|Red chili powder||1 and 1/2 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste (fresh)||1 tbsp|
- In a pot add oil and thinly sliced onion, fry till light golden. Remove it from oil and spread on a paper towel.
- Grind it and set aside.
- In the same oil add mutton or beef and whole spices, fry till color change now add ginger garlic paste and stir for 1 minute.
- Now add Salt, red chili powder and coriander power , stir well then add yogurt. Fry for few minutes.Then add water and cover with lid.
- Cook till meat tender now add potatoes and if required then add little amount of water too.
- Add grind onion also, mix well.
- Let it cook till potatoes soft and tender.
- Sprinkle all spice/garam masala powder and let it simmer for few minutes.
- You can add water to adjust gravy. But in this recipe gravy will be thick.
- Serve with naans.