Crispy…Crunchy…Cookies. This is one of the best cookie recipe i have ever tried. These are easy to make and i am sure your family will appreciate and love these cookies.
|Self raising flour||1 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1/4 tsp|
|Butter softened||1/2 cup|
|Almond crushed||1/2 cup|
|Cornflakes (Kellogg's corn flakes)||2 cups|
- In a large bowl mix butter and sugar, mix till creamy and pale.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat again.
- Add sifted flour and crushed almonds.
- Now use your hands to mix ingredients.
- Lightly crush cornflakes and fold them in dough with light hands.
- Now make small balls of dough and roll each ball in cornflakes.
- Place on baking sheet and press with the back of any tablespoon.
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes at 180 c.
- You can add sultanas ,cherries or black currents instead of almonds.
- Let them cool on the rack completely then serve or save…:)