|Rice Boiled||1 cup|
|Chicken small pieces (fry in 1 tsp oil)||1 cup|
|Spring onion||2 tbsp|
|Carrot ,cut in small pieces||1|
|All spice powder||1/4 tsp|
|Nutmeg (jaifil)||1/4 tsp|
|Mace (javitry)||1/4 tsp|
- In a pan heat oil . In eggs add pinch of yellow food color and beat lightly. Add in oil and fry.
- Add rice and fry. Stir well.
- Add spring onion and chicken. Mix well.
- Add carrot, all spice powder , nutmeg , mace, salt and mix.
- Add green chilies and Chinese salt. Mix well and let rice simmer on low flame.
- Serve hot.
- I have used cabbage and capsicum, you can also use if you like to.