- Chicken breast 1/2 kg, cut in small cubes
- Salt to taste
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Italian seasoning 1/4 tsp
- Egg 1
- Water 1/2 tsp
- Plain flour 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- If you want to bake bites then preheat oven at 150c. Grease baking tray.
- In a bowl beat egg and water. set aside.
- In another bowl add all ingredients except crumbs.
- Now dip chicken in egg then roll in spice mixture. Coat crumbs, press with hand and fry in oil.
- If baking then place on tray and bake at 180c till done.
- Serve with any sauce.