This is the recipe which you will surely want to try again and again. This flour less rich cake is a Royal treat for your loved ones.
This chocolate torte will never fails to please. Balanced sweet and nutty, crispy chocolate base is different from other Cheese cakes bases.
I am dedicating this decadent recipe to my beloved niece AIZAH NOOR on her 3rd birthday today. Wishing her a heartiest Happy Birthday . My Cute pie you have spread happiness wherever you go. I wish you the same happiness you have generously given to us…Love from your Phopoo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIZAH by Slidely Slideshow
But that doesn’t make us love you any less
You will always be our angel
Who gives us nothing but happiness
Just remember that we are always here
You can bank on us in distress
Because no matter how old you get
You will always be our little princess
|Chocolate chip cookies||7 oz|
|Roasted almonds or hazelnuts (roughly chopped)||3 and 1/2 oz|
|Unsalted butter||100 g or 3 and 1/2 oz|
|Dark chocolate||2 oz|
|For filling , Cream||600 ml|
|Dark chocolate||7 oz|
|White chocolate||2 oz|
- Grease a 8 inch loose base pan.
- In a food processor add cookies and finely crush them, transfer in a bowl.
- Mix crushed and roasted almonds or hazelnuts in cookies powder and set a side.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a pan and then add cookies mixture in it.
- Pour in the tin and press with spoon to cover the base completely.
- Chill until firm.
- Whip cream till peaks form.
- Melt chocolate on double boiler let it cool for few minutes an add in cream.
- Spoon the chocolate cream into the tin , smoothing the surface with spatula or flat spoon.
- Melt white chocolate in a pan on hot water not boiling and then pour over tort an make swirls of white chocolate with fork. (I have skip this step)
- Chill this cake overnight for best results.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BOUNDARY 🙂
- Now melt chocolate.
- Spread chocolate on a sheet of greased paper/ butter paper to make a rectangle a little deeper than the cake and long enough to wrap around the outside.
- Leave until almost set but still pliable.
- Carefully wrap the chocolate band around the cake and chill till firm.
- Peel the paper carefully. No panics at all 🙂
- Decorate with any thing ( fill in strawberries, cherries, chocolate curls ) and serve.
Here is the close up of this Torte.
Awsummmme ainy 🙂 will try soon inshaAllah
Thank you Moon..:)