This recipe is very simple and delicious. We use chicken legs for this recipe. Unique taste you will feel because of Chickpea powder and nutmeg.
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Green chili paste||1 tsp|
|Paprika powder||1 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Nutmeg powder||1/4 tsp|
|Roasted chickpea powder||1 tbsp|
|Yellow or red food color||pinch|
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients.
- Prick legs with fork.
- Cover with cling sheet and set aside for 4-5 hours. You can leave it in refrigerator overnight.
- Oil baking tray and place legs on it. bake it for 40 minutes at 180c.
- If cooking in pan then add 2 tbsp. oil in pan and place legs in it. Cook on low flame till water dries.
- Give smoke of coal.
- Serve with green raita and naan.