This recipe is a gift from a very nice lady, Shabana Shahid. She is a friend and relative of mine. When she gave me this recipe I was sure that it will come up with an awesome result. Now its your turn to try and then reply 🙂
Do not miss to try this Easy recipe which is my Momz special recipe. (click on the link below for recipe)
|Semolina /Suji||1 cup|
|Powdered milk (Nido)||1 cup|
|Milk/ evaporated milk||1 cup|
|Oil/ Butter/ Ghee||1/2 cup|
- In a heavy bottom pan add all ingredients except milk.
- Stir constantly till light brown color appear ( fry on low flame).
- Now add milk and mix well.
- Mixture will leave sides of pan.
- Spread this mixture in a deep , greased dish.
- Cut shapes of your choice and let it set for few hours. Sprinkle nuts on top if you want.
- Serve and enjoy.