The important thing about this recipe is….This is super healthy and easy. If you are looking for a weight watcher recipe then do not miss this. You can do a lot of variations with stuffing , hope you will like it.
|Chicken fillet||4 thinly sliced.|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Potato, boiled and mashed||2 medium|
|Peas, boiled and mashed||1/4 cup|
|Green chillies , crushed||2|
|salt and pepper||to taste.|
|Bread crumbs||as required|
|Olive oil, lemon juice , salt and pepper||for coating|
|Cheese, shredded||1/2 cup|
- Marinate Chicken fillets with salt, black pepper and lemon juice for 3-4 hours.
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes ,mashed peas, green chillies crushed, salt, black pepper( to taste) and cheddar cheese . Mix well.
- Place fillet on working place and flattened it with hammer, then spread potato mixture on fillet. Roll it tightly and insert toothpicks on both ends.
- In a bowl mix Olive oil 2tbsp, salt ,pepper and lemon juice 1 tbsp.Dip rolls in this oil and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place on lightly greased baking tray and bake them till brown from all sides at 180c.
- You can fry these in less oil too.
- Serve with sauteed veggies. Saute any vegetable with salt and pepper in 1 tbsp oil.
- You can do a little variation by adding oyster sauce 1tbsp and chilli sauce 1 tbsp in chicken marinade.Just to give a bit spicy touch.Then before spreading potato mixture spread mayo on fillet it will give a creamy taste to your chicken.
“Sending this entry to Ahlan Ramadan –The Healthy Way”
Sending to Recipe of the week linky.
Sending this to Recipes Passion Event