- Milk 2 cups
- Custard powder 1 tbsp, any flavor. I ave used vanilla.
- Fresh cream 1 packet
- Sugar 6 tbsp or to taste
- Fresh strawberries 2 cups, chopped
- Kewra water few drops.
- Boil milk and add dissolved custard powder in it.Stir constantly till become thick.
- Add kewra water. mix well and let it cool completely.
- In a pan add strawberries and sugar. Add 4 tbsp water also. Cook on low flame till thick consistency obtained.
- Let it cool.
- Now in a bowl mix all ingredients.
- You can give layers too. First strawberry pulp, custard then cream.
- You can add sugar if required more.
- Refrigerate it, garnish with strawberries and sprinkles before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂