This is a super easy dessert and if you don’t have time to make a sophisticated dessert then give this a try, not only easy but also delicious and impressive.
|Chocolate brownies||3 crumbled|
|Whipped cream||1 packet/ 1 cup|
|Strawberries /punnet raspberries||3/4 cup chopped|
|Icing sugar||2 tbsp or to taste|
- Divide crumbled brownies in 4 glasses.
- In a bowl mix cream, icing sugar and chopped strawberries with light hands.
- Pour cream on brownie mixture and keep in refrigerator.
- Serve chill .Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Instead of strawberry you can use Raspberry and can replace brownie with chocolate muffins or chocolate chip cookies.