This recipe my maid told me, I was not sure about the taste first, but believe me when I tasted them I found them very delicious, soft and different.
I am dedicating this recipe to my ongoing contest which is sponsored by VIM. On 69th Independence day of Pakistan we conducted #vim #foodiechallenge, its still going on till 18th August midnight. If you want to participate then come and join us.
|Spinach leaves||2 cups, chopped|
|Garam lentil/ chana dal||1/2 cup , soak it in water for 2 hours|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp|
|All spice powder/ garam masala||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||2-3 tbsp|
|Gram flour||3 tbsp|
- Boil water, add spinach and just give 2-3 minute boil. Strain and keep in strainer.
- Boil lentil and drain water.
- In a chopper add lentil, salt, red chili flakes, cumin seeds, all spice powder, coriander leaves and green chili. Chop all ingredients.
- Take mixture out and add spinach and gram flour in it. You can add more flour if mixture is soft.
- Make small patties and fry in oil.
- If you are a dieter then spray olive oil on a pan and fry.
- Serve with mint Chantey or Raita.