This broast recipe is one of my favorite and popular recipe. I am sure you will like different taste of this fried chicken.Serve wit fries or mash potatoes.
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tbsp|
|Ginger paste||1 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Chinese salt (optional)||2 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Mustard powder||1/4 tsp|
- Grind ginger in a chopper very fine.
- Mix worcester sauce to make a paste. In this paste mix black pepper, mustard powder, vinegar, Chinese salt, red chili powder, salt, egg, corn flour.
- Mix well and apply on chicken pieces. Prick pieces with knife.
- Leave this for 4-5 hours.
- Coat each piece with flour properly and deep fry them.
- Cove the lid for few minutes (10-15 mins) then remove the lid and fry till crispy and brown.
- Serve with dip and fries.
- For DUCKY MAS POTATOES click here…..Mash Potatoes.