|Black chickpeas||1 cup (you can increase quantity)|
|Crushed red chillies||1 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin seeds crushed||1/2 tsp|
|Sweet n sour tamarind sauce||2 tbsp|
|Chat masala||1 tbsp ( to taste)|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Potatoes boiled(optional)||1 large.(cut in cubes)|
|Tomato||1 large(cut in cubes)|
|Onion||1 medium(cut in cubes)|
- Soak chickpeas overnight, in the morning drain water and mix baking soda 1 tbsp and set aside for 1 hour.
- Wash them with running tap water and boil them in pressure cooker (you can boil in a pot also).
- Let them cool completely then add all ingredients except tomatoes and green veggies.
- Mix them well and set aside. If you will give 1 hour so all spices and juices will penetrate in peas, my own experience..:)
- Add tomatoes and veggies before serving.
- Enjoy with lemo pani/ lemonade.
Click for te lemo pani recipe here: