This pizza recipe is Chef Ghafor’s one of the delicious recipes. I like the taste of pizza sauce and chicken. Its very different and delicious.
For your convenience i am posting conversion table from Grams to cups.
INGREDIENTS FOR PIZZA DOUGH:
|Plain flour||500 g|
|Icing sugar||50 g|
|Water||as needed, for kneading|
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well, now add oil, eggs and water. Knead well.
- You can use butter as well instead of oil.
- Place on a flat surface and knead it with your palm.
- Divide dough in 3 portions and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Now dust the surface and roll the dough. Press all sides with your finger tips and place on baking tray and place on a warm place for proofing.
- Half bake it for 6-7 minutes at 180c.
- Now ready for further process.
- For parties you can half bake pizza crust and keep in zip lock bags. Freeze it, when needed just thaw and use.
INGREDIENTS FOR PIZZA SAUCE:
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Lemon juice||20 g|
- Grind tomatoes and add all ingredients in it.
- Cook till become thick.
- Set aside.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
|Lemon juice||100 g|
|Red chili powder||70 g|
|Garlic paste||20 g|
- Mix all spices and cut chicken in cubes and add in spices.
- Cook till tender.
- Spread pizza sauce on half baked pizza.
- Spread chicken, capsicum, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano and bake at 180c for 10 minutes approx.