This is my first pizza of pizza party. Hope you all will like it :). I made this with chicken tikka topping you can use any other of your choice. Surely kids will love this snowman idea…
PIZZAH DOUGH IN A FOOD PROCESSOR
If you do not have stand mixer then no problem use your food processor and make perfect dough. And if you do not have processor then again no problem, use your hands to knead a super perfect dough lolz
|Plain flour||2 cups|
|Milk Powder||2 tbsp|
|Olive Oil/Butter||2 tbsp|
|Luke Warm Water||as needed|
- In a food processor fit in dough making cutter, add all ingredients and turn on processor for few minutes.
- Do this process by adding up little amount of water.
- Keep on doing this till dough start to become elastic and soft.
- Place in a bowl and set aside for 2 hours.
CHICKEN TIKKA PIZZA INGREDIENTS:
|Tikka Masala Powder (optional)||1 tsp|
|Powder Red Chillies||1 -1/2 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Crushed Zeera||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Yellow Food Color||1/4 tsp|
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients for 1-2 hour.
- Bake it at 180c. You can cook in a pan and give smoke, choice is yours.
ASSEMBLING OF PIZZA:
- Roll the dough and make two circles, one small for head and large one for tummy.
- Place on pizza pan and Spread pizza sauce on dough then sprinkle cheese on it and then chicken, onion (small pieces), capsicum and again sprinkle some cheese.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- You can use olives or anything else you like for buttons and eyes. Muffler I made with dough. With a simple twist you can attract your kids and even your other family members…. :). Enjoy your snowman pizza and do not forget to comment.