|Vermicelli/ siviyan||1 packet|
|Sugar||1 cup or to taste|
|Ghee||1/2 cup or 3/4 cup|
|Powder milk||1/2 cup|
- Break vermicelli in small pieces and set aside, In a pot add ghee and cardamom.
- Let it crackle and add vermicelli in it, stir for few minutes.
- Add sugar and water ,stir and check the sugar on this stage so you can add more if you want.
- Cover the lid and let it cook till ghee separates.
- Now sprinkle powder milk and desiccated coconut and nuts , let it simmer for few minutes and serve.
NOTE: You can make sugar syrup or shera instead of adding sugar directly in vermicelli.Cook syrup by adding water and sugar in a pan and then pour this mixture in fried vermicelli. Then cover with lid and cook till ghee separates.