|Lamb/ beef boneless||1/2 kg|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Bread crumbs||4 tbsp|
|Eggs||1-2 as required for binding|
- Sauté onion and add meat, salt and garlic cloves in it. Now fry for few minutes.
- Add water 3 cups approx, and cook on low flame till meat tender. Dry water.
- Cool it down and grind.
- Now add mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper and eggs. Mix all well.
- Make long shaped kebabs and deep fry or you can shallow fry them.
- Serve with salad or chutney