I tell you, there are a great line of women stretching
behind you into the past, and you have to seek them
out and find them in yourself and be conscious of them.
Happy Women’s Day to all … Today there is no field where the women have not shown their worth. From holding highest public office in bureaucracy to holding highest political position, the women have shouldered all kinds of responsibilities with grand success. A lot of change has taken place, in their position in this man dominated society.
Today my recipe is a small wishing treat to all my friends. This is a recipe from my favorite book, “DIVINE CHOCOLATE” its a very simple and easy recipe and those who are chocolate lovers (like me) will like this richy chocolaty cupcake recipe….:)
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
|Plain flour||1 cup and 2 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a simmering water.
- Beat together the butter and sugar with electric beater till creamy texture achieve now add eggs and again beat, then add melted chocolate and vanilla essence and beat well.
- Add half flour n beat then add milk and after mixing again add flour, beat until combined.
- Preheat oven and after pouring mixture in cupcakes/muffins tray bake it for 20-25 minutes at 180c.
GANACHE FOR CUPCAKES:
- Melt the chocolate , add 75gms butter and 4 tbsp cream and stir to combine.
- Either pour over straight away while runny or cool and spread over the cupcakes.
- Can use white chocolate also.
- Decorate with sprinkles or fondant flowers…