This recipe is a big attraction for kids. Your kids will love these vibrant colors. I have decorated them with fondant you can use buttercream and mini M&M for decorating.
|Castor Sugar||1 -1/2 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Buttermilk (1/2 cup milk +1 tsp vinegar)||1/2 cup|
|Food colors||as needed|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1 tsp|
- Pre heat oven at 150c.
- Grease muffin tray.
- In milk add vinegar and stir. Set aside.
- In a bowl add butter and sugar and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs and beat again.
- Now mix flour, baking powder and soda. Add half and beat, add half buttermilk and beat.
- Add remaining half of flour mix and beat. Add remaining buttermilk (you can take 1 cup if require more) and beat.
- Divide batter in equal halves and add different colors of your choice in batter. Mix well.
- Drop 1 table spoon of all colors in muffin case.
- Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool and decorate them.
- Look at these vibrant colors. Surely your kids will love them.