|Powder milk ( Nido)||1 and 1/2 cup|
|Condensed milk||1 tin|
- Melt butter in a bowl and Add all other ingredients in it.
- Mix well and microwave for 3 minutes. After every minute take it out and mix with spatula or spoon.
- Mix crushed nuts in it, if you want.
- Now let it cool a bit.
- Grease your palms and make small size perahs and place on greased plate.
- Garnish with nuts and serve.
- Melt butter in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add milk and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add cardamom powder as well.
- Cook for few minutes and remove from flame.
- Let it cool a bit and make Perahs.