- Potatoes 2 large, boiled and mashed
- Cornflour 3-4 tbsp or use more if required.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Oregano or mixed herbs 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Baking powder 1/4 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Mash potatoes very fine. Mix all ingredients and mix well.
- Now take Aluminum foil / plastic sheet, place on a flat plate, spread potato mixture on foil.
- Cover with another sheet and roll it with rolling pin or you can spread with your hands too. Spread evenly.
- Should not be very thick. Keep in refrigerator for 20 -25 minutes.
- Remove cover and cut with smiley cutter ,if you do not have use knife to cut mouth and straw to make eyes.
- Heat oil on medium flame and fry smileys till light brown.
- Enjoy with tea or give in your kid’s lunch boxes.
- You can add green coriander, all spice powder or Parmesan cheese if you want to give a different touch to your SMILEYS 🙂
- Try this cool Smiley toady and give me your feedback.